New prophetic words are posted every week and are kept up for four weeks. If you have been strengthened, encouraged, or comforted by the way the Lord spoke to you in these words please email us (Prophetic@StAndrews.Church).
Sunday, April 4, 2021
- For a man who had a shaved head and passionate spirit in his younger years; the scenes of political unrest in the news in recent months have stirred you. Jesus reminds you that through the celebration of today(Easter) that He is King of the world. Jesus has paid for your sins on the cross, you have been set free, and your faith has freed you. Luke 17:17-19
- For a woman with shoulder length, blond hair who fell in love with spring on her college campus; the verse in the crucifixion story where the crowds yell, “Crucify him!” has seemed to ring in your ears and drowned out the beauty of the spring season. God reminds you that the veil was torn, the grave was empty, and He is risen. Don’t hold back in rejoicing today.
- For a woman who enjoyed scoring over 400 points in a Words with Friends game this week; the Lord is pleased to call you His friend and delights in the way you are hiding His living Word deep within you.
- For a junior in high school who has already expressed feeling overwhelmed at the idea of the college search; apply yourself to the process alone and be confident that your heavenly Father, who loves you and wants you to flourish, will guide you with open doors and His still small voice.
Sunday, March 28, 2021
- For a young man with a dark blue shirt who feels like his concerns are not being understood by his parents; the Lord hears your prayers and He will work all things for good, including the circumstance of your concerns.
- For an older gentleman with a white shirt and gray jacket who feels feeble and tired most days; lean on the Lord and He will give you the strength you need. He is the friend that sticks closer than a brother and you are never alone.
- For a man that enjoys creating and working with metal; the Lord sees your commitment and investment to your community and wants to quiet any doubt that you may have about if you are doing enough. It is enough and you are enough. Be encouraged that He is glorified through your work for others.
Sunday, March 21, 2021
- For someone who enjoys making craft butterflies with her kids; just as you find beauty and joy in the bright colors and details of the craft, the Lord brings you the same joy and amazement as you learn more about Him.
- For someone who recently was looking at a cotton plant; nothing is impossible for the Lord. He can do immeasurably more than you can ask or think. He loves you. Ephesians 3:20
- For a lady named Sally with brown hair, whose heart has been overflowing with gratitude lately; God is so pleased with you. You are being made in his image, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love. (Ps. 103:8)
- For a man named Tom who is about to go through a big life transition; take it one step at a time with God right beside you. God’s word will light the way (Psalm 119:105)
- For someone who dug a pathway up a low hill to the foot of a cross, filled the path with rough stones, and when they walked up to the cross it was powerful but they didn’t know why; the Lord is saying take your heavy burdens and guilt to the cross because that is where my death and resurrection has paid for your sin. There you find forgiveness, cleansing and freedom from guilt.
Sunday, March 14, 2021
- For a woman who is expecting her first baby in the next few months and is concerned about what she needs to do to be a good mother: the Lord created this baby and has plans for the baby’s life. The Lord wants to use you and when you look to Him for direction He will show you the things you need to do as a mother. He reminds you that He will be with you every step of the journey. You are not alone.
- For a man who played baseball growing up: the Lord is your coach and is always there for you. Even when it feels like you might be losing the game, God is in control. He is your one constant source of strength and guidance.
- For someone who is known as “mountain man”; the Lord will give you strength and endurance for the task at hand.
- For someone named Melissa; in the song lyrics, “Waymaker, miracle worker, promise keeper, light in the darkness”, God is those things for you.
- For someone who has spent time in the hospital because of a loved one and enjoys taking breaks in a sunlight filled atrium; the Lord enjoys his conversations with you and wants to reassure you that he hears your prayers.