New prophetic words are posted every week and are kept up for four weeks. If you have been strengthened, encouraged, or comforted by the way the Lord spoke to you in these words please email us (Prophetic@StAndrews.Church).
Sunday, August 9
- For a man that enjoys the game of golf, who also feels like he has not enjoyed success in his career lately; the Lord is with you and values you just as you are.
- For a woman that has been busy with a sewing project; God hears your prayers as you intercede for others. Do not be discouraged and continue to pray.
- For a man in his forties who has a unique design in or on his wedding band; the Lord sees you standing tall for Him, but reminds you that it is in dying to self that we truly find our life. (John 12:24)
- For a paddle boarding woman who loves all things creek life, fish, birds, marsh, smells of salt and pluff mud; the Lord encourages you that just as you immerse yourself in creek life, immerse yourself in His word to find direction and peace.
Sunday, August 2
- For someone who has recently operated a winch to pull something heavy; God is the power behind the recent movement in your life. His power and strength are endless and He will pull you through every hurdle until you are out of harm’s way. He will not fail.
- For someone who was admiring a starfish and was mesmerized by the thousands of moving feet underneath; just like every foot has a place on the starfish, you also have been perfectly placed in the body of Christ by God. Your openness to the Holy Spirit and willingness to move at His call helps the Spirit move all around you, positively affecting the people of your community and the greater church body across the globe. Continue listening to the gentle voice of God.
- For a man named Roger who enjoys going on long nature trail walks; you love ministering to others, especially smiling and being friendly to strangers and wearing a mask has made this more difficult for you. In the Lord’s eyes, you are becoming all things to all men (1 Cor. 9:19-23). He delights in you and is using you to minister to others around you in new ways that you may not fully understand now.
- For a woman named Sarah whose mother is a great example of someone fighting on behalf of the vulnerable; you are being called to do the same. Let the story of Jesus and the Centurion encourage you to fight for others and for your own physical healing. (Matthew 8:5-13)