New prophetic words are posted every week and are kept up for four weeks. If you have been strengthened, encouraged, or comforted by the way the Lord spoke to you in these words please email us (Prophetic@StAndrews.Church).
Sunday, January 17, 2021
- For a woman with dark hair in a blue sweater and black pants; the joy of the Lord is your strength. You reflect his joy to others. It is contagious. You reflect him well. He is pleased with you. You bless Him.
- For someone who has a beautiful voice and has been told they sound like a canary, pleasing and calming; as you sing to the Lord, it is like prayers rising as incense to heaven. The Lord inhabits your praises. He enjoys you. Rejoice. As He pours His love into you, you pour it out on others.
- For a mom with young children who recently quit her job; you have a unique ability to see the hearts of others and the Lord is going to use this gift in this next season. Continue to spend time and press into Him and you will taste and see the goodness Lord.
- For a lady with dark curly hair who has been praying for God’s word to come alive to her; as you read His word, let it also read you.
- For a young man with curly hair who is trying to figure out his plan for 2021; the Lord has a good plan for you. He is a kind leader. His plans are good and full of hope for you.
Sunday, January 10, 2021
- For a woman who received a new fragrance for Christmas; you already carry the aroma of Christ and the Lord is graciously adding to your ability to do so, not just by what you know of Him but also in the pleasantly lingering and lasting words of hope that you give to others. 2 Corinthians 2:15
- For a dark haired man whose favorite casual wear is his alma mater tee shirt; here at the new year, the Lord is calling you to return to your first love, Him. Revelation 2:4
- For a young father who felt a sadness of the weight of the world while taking down Christmas decorations; God wants to remind you that Christmas isn’t over when the lights get put away. Jesus is alive. The sentiment of the season may pass for the world, but the hope, the joy, and the wonder are yours everyday through Christ Jesus.
- For a woman with brown, shoulder-length hair who recently walked out onto the porch and smiled when the cold hit her cheeks; the Lord wants you to know how much he delights in you being at His table. Philippians 4:19
Sunday, January 3, 2021
- For someone who had significant family discord on Christmas day; if you are willing to humble yourself in this situation, God can heal the relationship.
- For someone who no longer trains in karate but used to be a black belt; you are well-trained and knowledgeable in God’s Word and His ways, but the Lord wants you to simply remember, “The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.” Galatians 5:6 NIV
- For a man who loves rock climbing; just as you trust in the little anchors to hold you secure, so trust in the Lord, the anchor of your soul, who is holding you even now.
- For a young girl who is often told that she “lights up a room like sunshine”; Jesus loves you. The Lord’s instruction is to tell people about His love for you and for other boys and girls.
Sunday, December 27, 2020
- For someone who was supporting a ladder that a friend was standing on; as you lean into the next step of your journey in faith, the Lord will be there to guide you. Isaiah 58:11
- For a man who is a doctor and who sometimes feels lonely even with his family around him; the Lord is with you always. Take His hand and let His love for you fill you with hope and light.
- For someone who loves to read romance novels; the Lord wants you to grasp how wide and long and deep is His love and to know His love that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
- For a woman with silver hair and glasses who is mourning the loss of her dog; the Lord will comfort you and hold you in His arms during this time. He is faithful in His love for you and gives you His peace.