New prophetic words are posted every week and are kept up for four weeks. If you have been strengthened, encouraged, or comforted by the way the Lord spoke to you in these words please email us (Prophetic@StAndrews.Church).
Sunday, October 18, 2020
- For a man who has been working on a project with lattice; the Lord encourages you to share your faith more in your everyday life.
- For someone who is afraid of spiders and is going on an adventure; the Lord will give you guidance as you seek Him. James 1:5
- For the father of a teenage boy who is asking hard questions; the Lord encourages you to search the Scriptures, pray, and seek His wisdom together.
- For someone who recently enjoyed eating a large bowl of popcorn who is asking the Lord for more faith; the Lord reminds you that your faith will increase as you spend time with Him reading the Bible.
Sunday, October 11, 2020
- For someone who was born on Christmas Day; you were a gift to your family and the Lord encourages you to share your faith with them. Give them the real gift of Jesus. John 1:16
- For a woman named Julie; the Lord is stirring something in your heart. As you spend time with Him, the Lord will give you clarity.
- For a man that loves fishing whose energy is sapped from work; the Lord is your strength. Lean on Him. Psalm 28:8
- For a woman in a kelly green patterned outfit; the Lord will shower you with more of His Spirit. Ask Him and immerse yourself in the word. John 7:38
Sunday, October 4, 2020
- For someone who was recently frustrated by a flat tire on their bicycle; the Lord knows how much you enjoy the peace you feel when you are able spend time outside riding your bike. Invite Him into your times of frustration. He cares for all aspects of your life and offers His peace to you in all circumstances. John 14:27
- For a woman who has fond childhood memories flying kites with her father on the beach and who is overwhelmed by a difficult decision you need to make, unsure of which way you should go; Ask your Father in heaven for His wisdom. He will freely give it to you. James 1:5
- For a man who really likes music from the 80s and who has been feeling unsettled recently, juggling a lot of work things at the same time; you do not have to give up anything in order to feel more grounded. Allow the Lord and His truths to become the common foundation in all that you do and that will bring the stability you seek.
- For a woman who does jumping jacks as part of your exercise routine and is experiencing spiritual battles; to win these battles will require different kinds of strategies. You are not fighting against flesh and blood. Seek the Lord’s counsel to identify the spiritual tools for each opponent and you will be amazed at how easily you succeed.
Sunday, September 27, 2020
- For someone named Sam; Ezekiel 47:9 – “Everything will live where the river goes.” God is about to pour out His Spirit upon you and take you deeper in Him. He will bring to life things that previously felt dry and barren.
- For someone who has been contemplating doing more writing; God has given you a gift, and as you step out and begin, He will meet you and bless your efforts.
- For a man who cares deeply about the environment; the Lord is equipping you with His power. Unlike coal which gives power but leaves behind pollution and dust, God’s power is like that of a windmill, pure and without pollution or residue. As you lean into the Lord’s unfailing love, you will find the power you need. 2Timothy 1:7
- For a young woman newly seeking the Lord; you are like the rose of Sharon to Him, you are His darling. The Lord wants you to see yourself as He sees you. You are His beautiful beloved. Song of Songs 2:1-2.