New prophetic words are posted every week and are kept up for four weeks. If you have been strengthened, encouraged, or comforted by the way the Lord spoke to you in these words please email us (Prophetic@StAndrews.Church).
Sunday, June 13, 2021
- For a couple who has felt as though they had to build a fortress of protection around their home and family; the time has come for you to let your walls down and proclaim the goodness of God.
- For a mom of a toddler who has been taking a lot of walks with her child and notices the birds singing and the dogs barking; you are not invisible. The Lord sees you and loves you. Just as you see Him in the everyday things of life, He sees you.
- For someone who is struggling with very painful headaches and is worried about the cause of these headaches; the Lord’s hand is on you as you seek Him for healing.
- For someone who feels like they have “opened a can of worms” in a family situation; be encouraged. Although things seem overwhelmingly messy, bringing hidden, unspoken things into the light will bring healing with the help of the Holy Spirit.
Sunday, June 6, 2021
- For a person who recently thought “this is the tip of the iceberg” about a marital issue; the Lord sees your heart. He wants to be the Lord of every part of your life, especially your marriage. He will lead you during the calm seas as well as during the storms. Have faith in Him. Matthew 8:23
- For a man with a military history who is familiar with the phrase ‘give no quarter’; Receive the Lord’s love and mercy. Open your heart to accept all your heavenly Father has for you. “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning.” Lamentations 3:22
- For a young man who graduated from college in May, is looking for work, and feeling frustrated not finding a job; the Lord has a plan for your life. As you listen, He will show you His plan. Be patient and listen. Jeremiah 29:11
- For a mom who has three young children, desiring more of the Lord and more time with Him; the Lord hears your prayers and you will find rest in Him.
Sunday, May 30, 2021
- For a young lady with brown hair, fixed in braids, who was recently walking alone on the beach listening to the seagulls; your Father in Heaven says you are valuable to Him. Set aside more time from your busy schedule and just abide in His presence.
- For a woman in her 50s who has a memory of jumping rope in a dress as a child; the Lord understands the depth of your grief and pain. He too had to watch His child suffer. He is holding your hand and walking alongside you. There may be pain in the night but joy comes in the morning.
- For a woman who takes communion each morning in her quiet time with the Lord, who most often prays for others; the Lord says He wants to talk to you about your desires, hopes, and dreams, too. He cherishes that time with you and wants to go deeper by having time where it is just about the two of you.
- For a man who has fond memories of canoeing with his grandfather, when you didn’t need to say much during those outings, it was special just to be together; you can have special times like that with God, your Father, too. Set aside the time to just be with Him and rest.
Sunday, May 23, 2021
- For someone who recently struggled to kill a fly in their kitchen; the Lord says come sit at my feet like Mary and I will give you peace. “You are worried and upset about many things, but few things are needed, or indeed only one.” (Luke 10:41-42)
- For someone who baked banana bread this week; you have the gift of hospitality. The Lord loves the way you make others feel welcome. He is inviting you to use your gifting to minister to “the least of these.” (Matt 25:40)
- For a father with three young kids who runs regularly for stress relief; you have gifts and talents that have been given to you for provision. As you have pondered what to do, seek the Lord for more guidance in how to share this with others. He will give you discernment and clarity on the specifics.
- For a blonde girl who is a 2021 high school graduate finding this year has been challenging and not what was envisioned; the Lord reminds you diamonds are made under pressure and cutting. You are the diamond being formed and your heavenly Father is pleased with your choices. Call on Him throughout this transition.