New prophetic words are posted every week and are kept up for four weeks. If you have been strengthened, encouraged, or comforted by the way the Lord spoke to you in these words please email us (Prophetic@StAndrews.Church).
The prophetic ministry is in a short summer break for July. Prophetic words will be offered again starting August 1.
Sunday, June 27, 2021
- For a man who had a glass of orange juice this morning; God is encouraging you to prioritize your life the way He directs you. Proverbs 3:5-7
- For a person who was wishing there was a Google Directions version for life; the Lord sees your “blue blinking dot”. His word is your “route” and He will lead you. Psalm 23
For a man who has been praying, “Create in me a clean heart, O God.”(Psalm 51:10a); God hears your cry and will answer you.
- For a graduating fifth grade girl preparing to go to middle school, the Lord encourages you to read the Good Samaritan parable to see His ways to help those who are hurt, lonely, and afraid. Luke 10:25-37
Sunday, June 20, 2021
- For a man in a red shirt who loves to go out in your boat who has a relationship situation he has been sharing with the Lord; put your hope in Him and lean not on your own understanding.
- For a couple who has been praying about adoption; as you consider journeying on this road less travelled, the Lord will give you His strength. Psalm 84:5
- For a man that is wearing a yellow shirt and has been back and forth in making a decision; seek God’s wisdom and He will help you make the right choice. James 1:5
- For a woman that was recently sewing; God ensures you that He enjoys spending time with you. He considers you his friend. John 15:13-15
Sunday, June 13, 2021
- For a couple who has felt as though they had to build a fortress of protection around their home and family; the time has come for you to let your walls down and proclaim the goodness of God.
- For a mom of a toddler who has been taking a lot of walks with her child and notices the birds singing and the dogs barking; you are not invisible. The Lord sees you and loves you. Just as you see Him in the everyday things of life, He sees you.
- For someone who is struggling with very painful headaches and is worried about the cause of these headaches; the Lord’s hand is on you as you seek Him for healing.
- For someone who feels like they have “opened a can of worms” in a family situation; be encouraged. Although things seem overwhelmingly messy, bringing hidden, unspoken things into the light will bring healing with the help of the Holy Spirit.
Sunday, June 6, 2021
- For a person who recently thought “this is the tip of the iceberg” about a marital issue; the Lord sees your heart. He wants to be the Lord of every part of your life, especially your marriage. He will lead you during the calm seas as well as during the storms. Have faith in Him. Matthew 8:23
- For a man with a military history who is familiar with the phrase ‘give no quarter’; Receive the Lord’s love and mercy. Open your heart to accept all your heavenly Father has for you. “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning.” Lamentations 3:22
- For a young man who graduated from college in May, is looking for work, and feeling frustrated not finding a job; the Lord has a plan for your life. As you listen, He will show you His plan. Be patient and listen. Jeremiah 29:11
- For a mom who has three young children, desiring more of the Lord and more time with Him; the Lord hears your prayers and you will find rest in Him.