New prophetic words are posted every week and are kept up for four weeks. If you have been strengthened, encouraged, or comforted by the way the Lord spoke to you in these words please email us (Prophetic@StAndrews.Church).
Sunday, May 1, 2021
- For a young man praying for a seriously ill family member and feeling helpless; you have great compassion and your prayers of intercession reach the heavenly places. You are the temple of the Holy Spirit and you bring His light, life, and hope to hurting people.
- For a woman who loves paddle boarding and who is seeking a place of belonging; your heart’s true home is in the Lord and He will lead you to the people and places He has prepared for you.
- For an older person who questions their significance and contribution to the Body of Christ; Jesus ministered to crowds and individuals alike. Remember, the Shepherd leaves the ninety-nine to go after the one. You have been called to pray for and minister to individuals the Lord brings to you. Dedicate yourself to that to which you have been called.
- For a man who is very intrigued by caves; in many respects the Lord sees you as a yet to be discovered cave. Within you are treasures only He knows and there is evidence of life to be revealed. Sit with the Father and ask Him what He sees. You will be humbled and find encouragement in His response.
Sunday, April 25, 2021
- For someone who has the “Bloom where you are planted” sign hanging in their house and is feeling called to something new but is hesitant; the One who calls you is faithful and He will do it. (1 Thessalonians 5:24)
- For someone who has been faithful in prayer over a situation saying they feel like they are praying for the walls of Jericho to fall and they just are not; even though it doesn’t feel like God is there, He is. His presence is moving and working; keep praying.
- For a young woman with blonde hair who doesn’t feel like she fits in with her friends and who has a small dog that gives her companionship but she has prayed that God will give her someone who really cares about her; the Lord wants you to come to Him first. He is your friend who will never let you down or disappoint you.
- For an older man who feels surprise at his outward aging compared to how young he feels inside; you long to be young again. Be content. You are where the Lord intended. He says, walk with Me as we walk through the years together.
Sunday, April 18, 2021
- For a woman who was recently admiring Rainbow Row downtown; God’s promises are true yesterday, today, and tomorrow. You are a precious rose to Him and He will not leave you nor forsake you.
- For a carpenter who has been seeking so that he may find; Jesus is intimately acquainted with your ways and your needs. He knows your heart and nothing is hidden that cannot be found in Him. Let Him be your guide.
- For someone who was recently walking in the woods and saw a black snake on the path; the Lord has been going ahead of you to protect you from things seen and unseen. The path ahead is clear. He is aware of your situation and your surroundings. He is with you.
- For someone named Katie; you are a joy and a delight to the Lord. When you enter a room your love for the Lord lights up the room. It is contagious and changes the atmosphere. As you let your light shine before men, your Father in heaven is glorified.
Sunday, April 11, 2021
- For a woman who felt immense grief when she found a lifeless, perfectly formed baby bird on her driveway this past week; Matthew 10:29 says, “not one of them [sparrows] will fall to the ground apart from your Father.” Don’t be anxious or afraid because God knows everything about your life. He loves you far more than you can comprehend.
- For a man who enjoys playing golf with his buddies and recently replaced an old driver with a new one and has outward joy when completing mundane tasks; when you are asked how you can have such a joyful countenance, pause and thank God for bringing this Kingdom opportunity to you. He has equipped you for this encounter.
- For someone trying to sell a large piece of property in another state; the arm of the Lord is not too short to bring to pass what he has promised you. His arm has not lost its power to work on your behalf. Have patience. Watch and see His promises are true for you. (Numbers 11:23)
Sunday, April 4, 2021
- For a man who had a shaved head and passionate spirit in his younger years; the scenes of political unrest in the news in recent months have stirred you. Jesus reminds you that through the celebration of today(Easter) that He is King of the world. Jesus has paid for your sins on the cross, you have been set free, and your faith has freed you. Luke 17:17-19
- For a woman with shoulder length, blond hair who fell in love with spring on her college campus; the verse in the crucifixion story where the crowds yell, “Crucify him!” has seemed to ring in your ears and drowned out the beauty of the spring season. God reminds you that the veil was torn, the grave was empty, and He is risen. Don’t hold back in rejoicing today.
- For a woman who enjoyed scoring over 400 points in a Words with Friends game this week; the Lord is pleased to call you His friend and delights in the way you are hiding His living Word deep within you.
- For a junior in high school who has already expressed feeling overwhelmed at the idea of the college search; apply yourself to the process alone and be confident that your heavenly Father, who loves you and wants you to flourish, will guide you with open doors and His still small voice.