Regathering Protocol for City Church At The Charleston Music Hall
For the sake of our call to care for each other we will abide by the following safety protocols when regathering for in-person worship.
If you have any symptoms on the day of worship or in general do not feel well, stay home. See the below list of symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
For those of you who arrive to worship in-person:
- All persons above the age of 5 are required to wear a mask for the duration of the service. It is suggested that children between the ages of 3 and 5 wear a mask but it is not required. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Temperature checks will be conducted upon entering the building. A temperature of 100.5 degrees will disqualify you from entering worship.
- Upon entering the main Hall you will be asked to sanitize your hands at the sanitizer station.
- There will be a minimum of 6 feet of social distancing between each person/family unit. While in the rows, 3 seats are to be left empty between each person/family unit.
- Every other row will be blocked off to help maintain proper distancing. Ushers will help each person/family unit find their seats.
- Communion will be administered via individually packaged elements. The prepackaged elements will be distributed to each person/family unit upon entering the main Hall area. Disposal of expended packets will be done at the end of the service upon exit of the Hall.
- At the end of the service, you will be asked to exit the Hall through the side doors.
- You may linger and fellowship as you please outside the Hall but please refrain from gathering inside.