Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: John 21:15-19
- Jesus Appears
- Jesus Questions
- Jesus Commands
- In our text, Jesus is the one who starts the conversation. How is this an at of kindness?
- What does Jesus ask of Peter? Why is it important that he asks about what he loves and not what he knows?
- For the Christian, failure is never final how does the gospel inform that and how have you seen it played out in your life?
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)
Audio of today’s sermon is not available.