Following up weekly with a sermon is a great way to grow in your faith. We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Ruth 3
- Faith has a plan. – Should you not have a home?
- Faith has a foundation – Who are you?
- Faith waits with proof and promise- Who are you now?
- Where do you see the current of God’s grace flowing in your life? What’s your plan to engage it?
- What is your faith founded on? Emotion? Someone else’s experience?
- Where are you called to wait in your faith? What promise do we have as Christians what proof do we rely on?
- What is the significance of Boaz’s wings?
- Where is Pentecost in this passage? Where is the New Testament connection?
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)