Following up weekly with a sermon is a great way to grow in your faith. We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Ruth 1
- Running From God
- Re-membering to God
- Have you ever run from God or from what God has put in front of you? Maybe you find yourself there now?
- Often God’s grace is like a current in a river or along the beach. We find ourselves drawn in. How has God’s current of grace played in your life?
- Through Elimelech’s sin, God’s grace brings us the savior how is Ruth chapter 1 and Matthew chapter 1 connected?
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)