Following up weekly with a sermon is a great way to grow in your faith. We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Ruth 2
- Desperation and faith
- Introductions and family
- Eyes to see and hearts to change
- Where do you see God working in this text? In this story so far?
- How have you seen God working in your life? What would it look like if you were to write a spiritual autobiography for your life so far?
- How does reading the story of God’s redemption in scripture help us see the current of his grace in our lives?
- How has Naomi changed from chapter 1 to the end of chapter 2?
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)