Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Luke 10:1-20
Jesus came teaching the “kingdom of God.” He sent out the 12 and the 72 to do the same: proclaim the kingdom of God. What is the kingdom of God? How does attention to the reign of God make any difference in this world? Why would the kingly reign of God be considered good news? It is the gospel precisely because only through the reign of Jesus will salvation be made possible.
- What are the ways you have heard the gospel explained?
- How does God’s kingly rule add to the discussion of the gospel?
- In what ways does knowing Jesus is Lord and Satan dethroned help in your discipleship?
- Does it make a difference to know that the Kingdom of God is at hand?
- What are some ways you might share the good news that Jesus is lord with people you know?
- How could your life be an example of the kingly rule of God?
You can also listen to the sermon and take a look at the application questions via our mobile app.
Do you have a question about today’s sermon? Email Randy Forrester (RForrester@StAndrews.Church)
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup.