Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Romans 8:18-28, Luke 18:1-8, Hebrews. 4:15.
The Lord knows that we have a tendency to lose heart and He knows our weaknesses full well. The Lord provides encouragement and resources to endure and persevere.
- Being real and not pretending in front of others and ultimately before the Lord.
- Always pray and do not lose heart.
- The Spirit helps us in our weakness.
- As a follower of Christ how do you process your doubts and your fears?
- Is there an individual or group where they know the best and worst about you?
- Does it help or hurt to recognize your weaknesses?
- What do you think the Lord thinks about your weaknesses?
- What resources has the Lord given you to address all your struggles and concerns?
- What do you think is the purpose for your difficulties and suffering?
- What do you think are the crucial parts of God’s will for your life?
You can listen to the sermon by using the player below or via the St Andrew’s Sermon Podcast.
Do you have a question about today’s sermon? Email John Burley (JBurley@StAndrews.Church).
Audio & Video