Following up weekly with a sermon is a great way to grow in your faith. We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: 1 Peter 1:3-9
The resurrection produces…
- New Birth
- A Living Hope
- A Secure Inheritance
- A Heart of Worship and Joy
- What do you believe about the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead?
- Why do you believe that?
- Why is the resurrection so vital to the life of the Christian?
- What is the link between the empty tomb and a worshipful life?
- This week find some time to think about the impact the resurrection has had you our life. Give God thanks in those moments and re-read 1 Peter 1:3-9.
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)