Following up weekly with a sermon is a great way to grow in your faith. We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Matthew 28:1-10 and 1 Cor. 15: 1-11
- Fear is met with Truth
- Faith produces joy
- Jesus meets the faithful
- In what ways do you see fear in your life these days?
- How can we know the truth about the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead?
- How does that truth inform your fear today?
- How can faith produce joy in difficult circumstances?
- What’s the women’s reaction to meeting Jesus? What would be yours?
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)