Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: John 20:19-23; Ephesians 2:14-18; Genesis 2:7; Romans 6:23; John 15:13
- Jesus calms our fears
- Jesus is not stopped by locked doors
- Jesus’ promise of real ‘peace’
- Why does John remind us that it is the first day of the week?
- Why are the cross and resurrection like a mirror and window for us?
- What are your concerns and deepest fears?
- In what areas of your life are you locked behind closed doors?
- How can the power of the Risen Lord help you find peace and unlock doors for you?
- Why does Jesus still have the marks of the crucifixion today? What can the scars of Jesus say to us?
- What does Jesus pronouncing ‘Peace’ say to us?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup.
Do you have a question about today’s sermon? Email John Burley (JBurley@StAndrews.Church).