- Ashley Null will speak in the Historic Church on Monday, April 30 and Tuesday, May 1.
- The Day School is closed this week. We’re working on plans to reopen in a new location. We’ll let parents know as soon as we know.
- Electricity has been restored in the Historic Church. Services will be held there this Sunday at 7:45, 9, 10:45 am, and 6 pm. We are working on finding space to accommodate those who would normally worship in the Ministry Center.
- There are no services tomorrow, Wednesday, April 25.
- Staff phones, for the most part, have been forwarded to mobile phones. Email is probably the best way to touch base if you have questions. (Office@StAndrews.Church). Take a look at the Staff Directory.
- The Chagall exhibit is intact but some pieces are damaged from water. The owner of the exhibit is in town to oversee the handling and shipping of the pieces.
- If you want to receive email updates, sign up for the Mt Pleasant emails.
You can see a video of Steve Wood walking through the building on Facebook (You don’t need an account to view the video.) And he doesn’t just walk through the building, he talks, too.