- Sabbath and Slavery
- Sabbath and the Savior
- How have you experienced the temptation of endless work? How is the rat race a rat trap?
- How does God call us to deal with the Pharaohs of our day?
- As a Christian have you ever thought about your theology of work?
- When you’re tempted to forgo rest cling to Christ. In what way is Christ our sabbath rest?
- What kind of witness would it be for a church to trust in Christ so much that when tempted to endless work we rest in Christ’s salvation?
- What kind of message would this send to the watching world?
- After listening to this sermon how are your prayers challenged or changed?
- What did you find encouraging about this sermon?
- How is your life changed, matured, or was challenged because of it?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church)
**Due to technical difficulties, our sermon audio was not recorded this week.