Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Micah 6:8.
- Justice and Kindness flow from humbled people.
- Walk humbly with God and you will walk honestly and kindly with your neighbors.
- We are humbled only when we are walking with the Lord.
- What are some ways you see God’s people hungry for justice, kindness and humility?
- In what ways God is showing you to do justice, to love kindness and to be humbled?
- Do you walk humbly with the Lord when you are experiencing trying times in your life?
- Do you walk humbly with the Lord in times of prosperity?
- What does it mean to walk humbly with the Lord for you?
You can listen to the sermon by using the player below or via the St Andrew’s Sermon Podcast.
Do you have a question about today’s sermon? Email Anthony Kowbeidu (AKowbeidu@StAndrews.Church)
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your Life Group.